A delicious restaurant dish that anyone can make at home.
For the tuna tartare:
- 150g tuna
- 6g shallots
- 2gr black sesame
- 3gr lemon juice
- 1g Worcester sauce
- 12g extra virgin olive oil
- five pepper mix
- sea salt
for the marinated mushrooms:
- 55g mushrooms
- 18gr yellow paprika
- 18gr red paprika
- 7gr extra virgin olive oil with truffle extract
- 7g balsamic vinegar
- 6g soy sauce
- 5gm flower honey
- mixture of five peppers
- sea salt
For the mixed salad:
- 5g lola russet.
- 5gr frisée
- 5gr arugula
- 5g extra virgin olive oil
- 42g tomatoes
- 30g balsamic cream
- 5g capers (optional)
- salad ring d=9cm
1.Tuna tartar product set: tuna fillets, shallots, lemon, Worcester sauce, Extra virgin olive oil, mill five pepper mixture, sea salt, black sesame
2. Defrost the tuna in slightly warm water (t=10-15C), dry with a napkin, and then slice into 5mm cubes. Dice the shallots as finely as possible.
3. Combine the fish, shallots, black sesame, olive oil, and Worcester sauce. Season with lemon, salt and freshly ground pepper. Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
4. Photo set of products for marinated mushrooms with paprika: red paprika, yellow paprika, mushrooms, flower honey, soy sauce, balsamic dark vinegar, extra virgin olive oil with truffle extract, mill with a mixture of five peppers, sea salt.
5. Cut the champignons and paprika into julienne slices (1x2x35mm straws). In a deep container, mix paprika, mushrooms, honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and oil with truffle extract. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper. Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
6. Also: lola rossa, arugula, frisée, tomatoes, balsamic cream, Extra virgin olive oil, capers (optional).
7. Trim the stems from the arugula. Chop the lola sosa and frisée with your hands, without touching the coarse veins. Mix salad leaf mix, dress with olive oil.
8. Slice the tomato into thin slices and place overlapping on a plate. Place a salad dressing ring on top of the tomatoes.
9. Place the tuna tartare and then the squeezed mushrooms and paprika in the ring.
10. Place the dressed salad mix on top of the mushrooms.
11. Carefully remove the ring, decorating the plate with the balsamic cream and capers (if desired).
12 The balsamic cream can be made from a mixture of dark balsamic vinegar and sugar (1:1), evaporated by 1/2.