Easy, peasy and yummy! The sweetness of sugar and cinnamon gives a nice touch to this snickerdoodle bread. It tastes like heaven! You should definitely give it a shot.
- 2-½ cups of flour.
- 2 tsps of baking powder.
- ½ tsp of salt.
- 2 tsps of cinnamon.
- 1 cup of softened butter.
- 2 cups of sugar.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 tsp of vanilla.
- ¾ cup of sour cream.
- 1 package of hershey’s cinnamon chips.
- 3 tbsps of sugar.
- 3 tsp of cinnamon
1. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until creamy and fluffy. Mix in the eggs until well combined then stir in the vanilla and sour cream.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder then add to the cream mixture and mix until well combined. Stir in the cinnamon chips.
3. Spoon the batter into 4 mini loaf pans ⅔ full. In a bowl, mix together 3 tbsps of sugar and 3 tsps of cinnamon and sprinkle over the loafs.
4. In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 35 to 38 minutes.