Nowadays, modern technologies greatly facilitate the washing process. Automatic machines do all the most time-consuming and time-consuming work for us. However, the guarantee of a successful wash also largely depends on the choice of detergent. And here many housewives may have difficulties, because not all funds are as good as they are mentioned in advertising.
Unfortunately, not everyone knows about one inexpensive, but effective tool that is sold in any grocery store or supermarket. We are talking about white wine vinegar, which takes washing efficiency to a new level. Next, we consider the use of vinegar for washing in more detail.
You should be well aware that vinegar does not replace a detergent (powder, gel or washing liquid), but it makes it more effective. So, let’s take a look at the main advantages of using white wine vinegar for washing.
• Before washing, you must prepare your items by applying about half a glass of vinegar to them. This simple move allows you to preserve the brightness of colors and to avoid soap stains by reducing the amount of soap foam, which often remains visible on the surface of dark tissues.
• Next, pour a little white vinegar into a special compartment of the automatic machine, designed for fabric softeners. Unlike chemical softeners, wine vinegar is made from natural ingredients, so it is less aggressive on the fabric and not so harmful to the environment.
• Vinegar contains acid, which is gentle on tissue fibers, but destructive to dirt particles. Therefore, when using vinegar during washing, stains even from white clothes are removed much better.
• If soap stains from detergents still bother you, you can add a little vinegar (100 ml will be enough) during rinsing. In this case, the likelihood of stains after the wash is completed will be minimized.
• No matter how strange it may seem, but vinegar deodorizes things when washing, completely neutralizing any unwanted odors. Do not worry, the pungent smell of the vinegar itself disappears when rinsing.
• If the stain on the fabric is heavily stuck, then the thing must be placed in a container with hot water, adding half a glass of vinegar there and leaving it overnight. Then these things can be washed as usual. In the case of stubborn stains, you can abundantly fill the stain with vinegar and rub it with effort, and then do all of the above in this paragraph.
• Woolen and some other things accumulate static electricity. If you soak such clothes for half an hour in water, adding a few tablespoons of vinegar there, then the charge will not accumulate in the tissues.
• Pet hair is a real problem for some. After washing and drying, small hairs remain on the fabric, adhering tightly to it. When using vinegar during washing, this will not happen.
• Table vinegar also prevents the formation of plaque and scale on important parts of the washing machine, so when using vinegar for washing, the need for periodic cleaning of the “washer” with special chemicals disappears.
Using ordinary wine vinegar allows you to get rid of various kinds of softeners and conditioners that pollute the environment with harmful chemical elements and negatively affect the human body.