It was my first time making this salad, and the guests loved it.
- potatoes – 6-8 pcs.
- onion – 1 pc.
- Pickled mushrooms – 1 jar (I have chiodini, but you can use any mushrooms of your choice)
- Pickled cucumbers – 4-5 pcs.
- Canned green peas – 1 jar
- dill, parsley, green onions
- salt, ground black pepper
- vegetable oil
- Boil potatoes, peel, cut into small cubes, peel the onions, cut into half rings or small cubes (if you do not like the distinctive pungent taste of onions – put on boiling water)
- Dice pickles finely, mushrooms can be not cut (I have small beech mushrooms, left as whole)
- Add green peas, finely chopped greens, pepper, salt, season with vegetable oil.