Made with simple ingredients like cocoa powder, cornstarch, and dark chocolate, this recipe yields a rich and creamy dessert that will impress your taste buds. With step-by-step instructions, you’ll master the art of making this decadent treat. So why wait? Treat yourself and your loved ones to a luscious and delightful chocolate experience with this easy-to-follow recipe!
- 55 g cornstarch
- 80 g sugar
- 35 g cocoa powder
- 150 g heavy cream (35% fat)
- 850 g milk
- 120 g dark chocolate
- Start by whipping the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Place the whipped cream over a hot water bath and add cocoa powder, then mix well.
- Set aside the cocoa whipped cream mixture.
- In a deep saucepan, pour in the milk, add sugar and cornstarch, then mix thoroughly until the cornstarch and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Add the cocoa whipped cream mixture to the saucepan and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and place it over medium heat.
- Without letting it come to a boil, add the dark chocolate and stir until you get a thick, smooth, chocolatey mass.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a mold and cover with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- The mousse is almost ready, just let it cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, take the mousse out of the mold.
- Enjoy! 🙂