Who says that only a chef at an expensive restaurant can make a gourmet meal? Today let’s make such a dish at home and surprise our family!
For the carpaccio:
- 50 gr. juicy and dense pears (this recipe uses the Conference variety)
- 40 gr. arugula
- 40 gr. jamon
- 15g pine nuts
- 10gr. parmigiano reggiano cheese
- 10g extra virgin olive oil
- 25g mustard-honey dressing
- 25g balsamic cream
for the honey-mustard dressing:
- 20g flower honey
- 15g grainy mustard
- 45g extra virgin olive oil
- 5g of dark balsamic vinegar
- freshly ground mixture of five paprika
- sea salt
STEP BY STEP RECIPE
1. Set of products for the carpaccio: conference pear, arugula, pine nuts, jamon slices, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. Roast pine nuts in a dry pan until golden.
2. Cut the pear into thin slices.
3. in the photo set of products for the dressing: balsamic vinegar, grainy mustard, flower honey, extra virgin olive oil, mill with a mixture of five peppers, sea salt, balsamic cream.
4. Combine olive oil, grainy mustard, balsamic vinegar and honey. Whisk the mixture with an immersion blender until it forms a thick emulsion. Season to taste with freshly ground pepper and salt.
5. Season the arugula leaves with olive oil.
6. Decorate the plate with the balsamic cream.
7. Fan the pear slices.
8. On top of the pears, place a handful of arugula.
9. Place the triangular slices of cheese and the jamon rolled into cones around the arugula. Pour honey-mustard dressing over pears and sprinkle with pine nuts.