- Sea salt, course (you can use regular salt as well)
- Parmesan cheese (I used Kraft)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Rinse the asparagus and dry with paper towels or kitchen cloth.
- Spread the asparagus out on the cookie sheet.
- Pour a little of the oil over the asparagus and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and shake some of the Parmesan cheese over the top. Return to oven for 3 minutes.
- Remove and serve with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.