- 14.5 oz. petite diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 C. uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 3 1/2 C. beef broth
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 lb. ground round
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- In a dutch oven, brown the meat (there was no grease with mine to drain, but if you have extra grease, drain it off).
- Add in the onion and all the seasonings. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add in the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce and stir well.
- Add in the broth and macaroni.
- Cook, covered for 30 minutes over med. heat.