Nothing tastes better than gourmet recipes for seasonal vegetables. In a season of zucchini abundance, it would be a real crime not to make this gorgeous dish.
For a serving for 6 people you will need:
- three large zucchini;
- one chicken filet;
- One small tomato;
- Onion the size of a tomato;
- Grated hard cheese – 200 grams;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise;
- vegetable oil to grease;
- salt, black pepper on a pinch;
- greens to taste.
Prepare in stages:
1. Wash the zucchinis and cut them in half to make six equal halves. With a teaspoon take out the insides of zucchini, leaving only thin walls in the shape of a boat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then place in a preheated 180-degree oven for 15 minutes.
2. Dice fillet with onion and fry in a pan with a spoonful of vegetable oil.
3. Dice the insides of the zucchini and fry in the same pan.
4. Chop the tomato and herbs finely, combine with fried onions, fillets and the insides of zucchini.
5. Add finely chopped garlic and mayonnaise, mix everything, salt and pepper to your liking.
6. Take the zucchini out of the oven and stuff them with the filling.
7. It remains only to sprinkle grated cheese on top of the boats and send the stuffed zucchini in the oven. Finish at 180 degrees for half an hour.