Pickled garlic is a great starter for those who like spicy notes in their dishes. It is also a great snack.
- Garlic 1 kg.
- Water 2 tbsp.
- Vinegar (9%) 2 tbsp.
- 2 tbsp. salt.
- Sugar 2 tbsp.
- Bay leaf 3 pcs.
- Black pepper 4 pcs.
- Allspice 5 units or ground 1 teaspoon
- Dilute the vinegar in 1 cup water.
- Prepare the marinade: for this, mix all ingredients in a bowl and bring water to a boil. Let cool.
- Split the garlic bulbs into cloves, remove the husks and wash them, put them in an enamel bowl, pour the cold marinade, close with a lid and place in a cool place.
- In a week the garlic will be ready.