- 2 lbs. pork, sliced
- ½ cup banana ketchup
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- calamansi juice (from 10 pcs. calamansi)
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine pork, ketchup, garlic, brown sugar, salt, pepper, calamansi juice & soy sauce in a bowl. Mix well until all ingredients are properly distributed. Using your hands in mixing is recommended.
- Marinate the pork in the mixture overnight or at least 3 hours for the meat to absorb the flavors. Make sure to refrigerate the marinade to avoid contamination.
- Skewer the sliced pork using barbeque stick..
- Grill the pork until both sides are done. Use the leftover marinade as the basting sauce.