Gazpacho is a cold tomato soup native to Spain, a dish of Andalusian cuisine.
- Tomatoes 4 pcs.
- Cucumber 1 pc.
- Sweet bell pepper 1 pc.
- Garlic 1 tooth.
- Basil 1 pc.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Slices of white bread (loaf) 4 units.
- Olive oil 4 tbsp.
- Vinegar 1 tbsp.
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Put the tomatoes in boiling water and take off their peel, remove the seeds from the bell pepper.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and puree.
- If you get a thick, you need to dilute a little cold boiled water.
- Add salt, pepper to taste.
- Serve the soup with slices of white bread.