This recipe is our favorite for many years.
Every fall I make such cabbage in a super-fast marinade, which enthrall all my home and guests.
And how delicious to serve such a cabbage to potatoes! Mmm, you’ll lick your fingers.
The main ingredients:
- Water – 1.5 liters
- White cabbage – 2-3 kilograms
- Sugar – 9 tablespoons
- Carrots – 2-3 pieces
- 9% vinegar – 200 milliliters
- Salt – 2 tablespoons
- Garlic – 5-6 cloves
- Ground black pepper – 1 teaspoon
How to cook:
- First you need to make a brine: pour water into the pan, add sugar and salt, pour vinegar, add ground pepper. Let it boil.
- Rinse the cabbage in the meantime, cut the stalk, cut into 8-10 parts.
- Peel the carrots, rub coarsely, chop the garlic.
- Put everything in a container mixed with cabbage, pour brine.
Once the cabbage has cooled, send in the refrigerator for a day.
Everything, a delicious snack is ready!