- 2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 c monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c mayonnaise (i used duke’s light)
- 1 jar(s) pimentos, diced, 4 oz.
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar (i used splenda)
- In large mixing bowl, combine the two cheeses.
- Mix with your hands until the two cheeses are totally blended throughout.
- In a medium microwave-safe mixing bowl, place the room temperature cream cheese.
- Cream it, using a fork or an electric mixer. If not soft enough to cream easily, microwave for 15 – 20 seconds.
- When smooth, add mayo, vinegar, spices and sugar. Again, cream until mix is smooth.
- Fold in the pimentos until well-distributed in the mix.
- Add cream cheese mixture to the two blended cheeses in large mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, slowly incorporate the cheeses into the cream cheese mixture until all cheese is moistened and well-blended.
- Continue to blend until you achieve desired texture – anywhere from chunky to smooth – your choice.
- You can serve immediately with crackers, celery sticks, or use in a sandwich. Or you can refrigerate and serve chilled.
- Flavor will intensify as it sits.