30-Minute Yeast Rolls are the fast and scrumptious yeast rolls that go perfectly with any holiday meal, celebratory spread, or just on the side on your family’s Sunday dinner.
- 1 cup, plus 2 tablespoons warm water
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3½ cups bread flour or all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In the bowl of your stand mixer, combine the warm water, oil, yeast, and sugar. Allow the mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
3. Mix 2 cups of the flour, the salt, and the egg into the yeast mixture using a dough hook. Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups flour 1/2 cup at a time.
4. Shape dough into 12 balls and place in a 9×13-inch pan. Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until the tops are just golden brown.