The process of making it is much simpler than that of the famous French brandy, yet its taste and aroma are just as delightful. Even though it consists of simple and accessible ingredients, its rich aromatic bouquet can rival expensive and renowned alcoholic beverages.
Surprise your guests with a home-made brandy that will leave them in awe. This simple yet flavorful recipe allows you to create a delightful alcoholic beverage using readily available ingredients. The aromatic blend of prunes, cloves, and vanilla infused with the essence of vodka creates a brandy that can rival the finest and most expensive options. With just a few steps and a little patience, you’ll be able to present your guests with a homemade brandy that will impress their taste buds and elevate any occasion.
- Vodka – 3 liters
- Prunes – 6 pieces
- Cloves – 10 pieces
- Sugar – 100g
- Dry black tea leaves – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract – 1 sachet
- Place all the ingredients, except for the vodka, into a jar, then pour in 3 liters of vodka.
- Shake well and place the jar in a dark place for three days, shaking it again each day. Don’t worry if it appears cloudy at first.
- Pour the resulting brandy into beautiful bottles and enjoy!