This cream cheese based, no-bake Chocolate Chip Dip is a creamy and sweet dip that is as easy to whip together as it is to eat with your favorite sweet crackers or fruit! I saw it on TikTok and it was referred to as “Booty Dip”. The caption was, ‘enjoy a bowl of this and watch your booty grow’!
Booty Dip (or Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Fluff Dip) is a no-bake dip that is so easy to put together and is a perfect treat to share at your next party or gathering. The sweet and smooth dip is addicting, so watch out for that! Although it is delicious on sweet crackers, it’s also easy (a little too easy, if you ask me) to eat by the spoonful.
Booty Dip Recipe
With just a few ingredients and no baking needed, you can have this dip whipped up in a matter of minutes!
Ingredients (full recipe below)
- Cream cheese
- Marshmallow fluff–You could also use 12 marshmallows (or 120 mini marshmallows) in place of a jar of fluff, but you may have to cook the marshmallows down a bit, adding 1/4 cup corn syrup for every 2 cups of marshmallows. This dip is already sweet, so be aware that the dip may even be sweeter now!
- Cool whip – or you can make your own Whipped Cream
- Brown sugar
- Mini chocolate chips
- Animal crackers or graham crackers, for dipping (It’s also great with fruit!)
How to Make the Dip
You don’t need any special equipment or mixer to make this dip that is just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy your sweet tooth! Simply combine the cream cheese (softened at room temperature), marshmallow fluff, cool whip, brown sugar, and mini chocolate chips in a bowl. You should be able to mix this by hand, but you can use a mixer if you prefer.
How to Store this Chocolate Chip Dip
Cream cheese dips are best stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator. They last up to four days and do not do well in the freezer. Just make sure you label and date the container, although I can almost guarantee that this particular dip will not last more than a day or two (at the most).
How to Serve Booty Dip
As I mentioned, this cream cheese chocolate chip dip is perfect for animal crackers, graham crackers, and fruit. It’s also great with pretzels and pieces of waffle cones. If you want to make it into a ball of dip, refrigerate the dip for a while so it becomes stiff enough to form into the ball.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow fluff
- 4 ounces (1/2 tub) cool whip (or you can make your own)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- animal crackers, for dipping
Mix all the ingredients together and serve with animal crackers for dipping.