This fragrant herb is not only appropriate in almost all dishes, but it is also good for our health! Without these green branches of dill it is difficult to imagine many dishes. Dill will fill any of your dishes with summer flavor in the winter! So, let’s make a tender and fragrant dill sauce.
- Dill 2 bunches.
- Sunflower oil 100 ml
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Garlic 1 clove.
- Lemon peel 0.5 tsp.
- Salt To taste
- Finely chop the dill and then mash it with the salt.
- Grate the zest of the lemon on a fine grater and add to the dill.
- Now squeeze the juice out of the lemon – add it to the dill mixture.
- If you want less acidity, add less lemon juice.
- Pass the garlic through the press. Add to the sauce.
- Pour in vegetable oil and mix everything thoroughly.
- Store the sauce in the refrigerator.