Masks from simple and accessible components are a necessary procedure for preserving the natural beauty of the skin. It is not necessary to buy expensive creams in order to properly care for it. For your face to have an aesthetic appearance, it is necessary to use the gifts of nature, experiment and observe the reaction of the skin to different types of masks. It is important to say that you should not do more than three masks a week.
- A nourishing mask of oatmeal flakes perfectly moisturizes the skin. For this you need to boil two tablespoons of oatmeal and add a spoonful of honey. Then put the mask on your face and after half an hour gently wash off.
- Dry clay mask, which is diluted with warm decoction of herbs with honey, is another quality recipe. After applying this mask, you should not move the facial muscles (mouth, jaw, eyebrows). It is necessary to create a calm environment, relax the muscles and take a nap. Then splash the clay with water, massage the skin and wash off the mask.
- Another homemade mask is a cottage cheese mask. It is recommended to mix to a homogeneous mass two spoonfuls of fat cottage cheese with a spoonful of flower honey, let the mask dry, and then rinse thoroughly. If you add thick cream to the mixture, you get a homemade rejuvenating mask. Before this, it is useful to steam your face with a decoction of sage and chamomile. You can add a few more drops of carrot juice, if you want to make your face fresher.
- Replaces the cosmetic lifts with regular use of a remedy of raw egg yolk and the pulp of a banana, plum, peach or red apple, which should be distributed gently on the face. The total time of the procedure is twenty minutes (or a little more – less).
- Well rejuvenates and perfectly tones the delicate skin of the face a mask of sea buckthorn. To do this, you need to dip a napkin, folded in several layers, in sea buckthorn juice and wipe the already cleansed skin of the face. If the skin is oily, you can add a small amount of colostrum or starch. Then remove the mask by wiping the skin with a dry tampon.
- Vitamin masks (from any fruits and vegetables) increase the tone of the skin. For example, a mask of ripe (chopped) tomatoes with cottage cheese, milk and any oil can work wonders, because it eliminates inflammation, instantly narrows enlarged pores, and also has a whitening property. If your face is damaged, you should not use such a mask. Apply the mask to the face for ten minutes, then rinse the skin with decoction of anti-inflammatory herbs.
- To clean oily skin, you can use a wonderful egg mask, which is an excellent nutrient. Let’s consider the method of its preparation in more detail. The necessary ingredients: two tablespoons of oatmeal flakes, one tablespoon of sunflower (necessarily refined) oil, two raw chicken eggs, 50 grams of liquid honey. Whisk the egg whites, add oil and honey, mix the mixture with oatmeal flakes and put on your face. Then wash the mask with a cold compress.
- Owners of dry skin can use pumpkin pulp, mash it to a pulp. Then you need to add walnuts ground into flour, oat flakes and regular sunflower oil. It will be enough 5-10 milliliters. Then apply the mixture to the face and make a light massage.
All of the above masks consist of natural ingredients, so they are effective and useful. In addition, they are suitable for women with any type of skin and have no contraindications (except for very rare cases of individual intolerance of products).