- 4 tbs butter
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In an ovenproof pot, heat butter and honey over medium heat until melted. Sprinkle pork tenderloin with
- Cajun seasoning and black pepper. Brown each side for 5 minutes in the honey butter. Lower heat if honey begins to burn.
- Place pot in oven and roast uncovered for 15 – 20 minutes*. Remove pot from oven and transfer the pork to a plate. Cover with foil.
- Add water to the pot and stir over medium heat. Simmer for about 5 minutes, until sauce is reduced slightly. Slice pork on the diagonal and drizzle sauce over top to serve.
*NOTE: May need to cook longer depending on the size and thickness of the pork tenderloin.