In this recipe, you will see how to make a really fancy dish from simple products, which will surprise your guests!
- 45g smoked salmon
- 1 salad dressing ring d=10cm
For the poached egg:
- 55g eggs (1pc)
- 500gr water
- 10g. 6% light wine vinegar
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 40 gr. green asparagus
- 10 gr. olive oil
- 13g white bread
- 5g olive oil
For the mixed salad:
- 13g arugula
- 13gr lola russet
- 13gr frellis
- 20g wine dressing
For the wine dressing:
- 25g of 6% light wine vinegar
- 75gr extra virgin olive oil
- 1g sea salt
- 0.5g freshly ground black pepper
- 2gm yolk and balsamic vinegar mixture
- 2gm sibulettes (chives)
For the yolk and balsamic vinegar mixture:
- 6g egg yolk
- 85gr extra virgin olive oil
- 18g balsamic vinegar
STEP BY STEP RECIPE
1. Set of products for the croutons: white bread, olive oil.
2. Cut the crusts off the bread, cut into 1 x 6 cm slices. Brush a thin layer of olive oil on the croutons and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 10 minutes. Leave to cool.
3. Asparagus kit: green asparagus, olive oil, sea salt.
4. Cut off the coarse ends from the asparagus, peel the stems, leaving the tops 3 cm intact. Tie asparagus into a bundle and place vertically in boiling, slightly salted water (asparagus tops should be above water). Cook over low heat for 3 minutes, then rinse with ice water.
5. When assembling the salad, heat the asparagus in olive oil and make a poached egg (poached egg and asparagus are placed on the salad slightly warm). For the poached egg, bring the light wine vinegar and water to a low boil. Crack the egg gently into a bowl, then introduce it into the low boiling water. Cook for a few seconds, remove with a skimmer (the yolk should remain liquid).
6. Pictured is the set of products for the wine dressing: 6% light wine vinegar, Extra Virgin olive oil, sea salt, black pepper mill.
7. Mix vinegar, olive oil, salt and freshly ground pepper. Dress the salad leaf mix (arugula, frillis, lola rossa) with the dressing.
8. Pictured is the product set for the egg yolk and balsamic vinegar mixture: egg (you will need the yolk), balsamic vinegar, Extra Virgin olive oil.
9. Mix the egg yolk with the balsamic vinegar until smooth. Whisk the mixture with an immersion blender, pouring in a thin stream of olive oil. Whisk until the mixture becomes an emulsion.
10. Cut the smoked salmon fillets into 25cm long, 3cm wide strips. Place a salad dressing ring on the plate. Line the inside of the ring with the salmon.
11. Place 1/4 of the dressed mixed salad in the center of the ring.
12. Place croutons on top of the lettuce.
13. On top of them, place a warm poached egg. Season the egg with freshly ground black pepper and salt.
14. Place the rest of the mixed salad on top of the egg, then carefully remove the ring. Arrange the heated asparagus on top of the mix salad in a grid pattern.
15. Decorate the plate with drops of the egg yolk and balsamic vinegar mixture, sticking the chives in the center of the salad.