- 1 cup warm water
- 1 pkg. active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. softend butter (or non-dairy equivalent)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 1/2-4 cups flour
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the water and yeast then stir in the sugar, salt, butter and egg until well combined.
- Add the flour and mix until you get a soft dough. Transfer the dough into a floured surface and knead a few times to smooth.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 45 minutes or so.
- Punch the dough and transfer it to a floured surface and for 12 rolls and arrange them in a greased 13×9 baking pan and let rise for 30 minutes or so.
- In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 20 minutes and brush the top with butter or anything else you like.