You can prepare not only meat or fish dishes and appetizers for the holiday, but also a beautiful homemade pie. I share with you an easy and quick recipe for this delicious dish.
- Shortbread dough 250 g
- Frozen cherries 500 g
- Cherry liqueur 50 g
- Gelatin 10 g
- Sugar 200 gr
- Butter 50 g
- Bread crumbs 1 tbsp.
- Butter the cake pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Spread 2/3 of the dough, line the mold, put it in the oven.
- Bake at 160 ° C for 15 minutes.
- Put the cherries in a pan, pour the liquor, pour the sugar and cook for 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, put the filling and cover the top with strips of the remaining dough.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Dissolve the gelatin in 100g boiling water, then cool.
- Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool and cover with gelatine.
A delicious and flavorful drunken pie is ready. Bon appetit!