These cutlets disappear in no time! Try them hot for dinner or as a cold appetizer for a festive table. This recipe is hearty and delicious, and I hope you enjoy it. Bon appétit!
For the cutlets
- Ground meat – 600-650 g
- Eggs – 4
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Fresh dill – a bunch
- Black pepper
- Bread crumbs and 1 egg white for breading
For the sauce
- Butter – 50 g
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- 1 egg yolk
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Boil 4 eggs in advance and cool them in cold water.
- Peel the boiled eggs.
- Finely chop the dill.
- Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil using a silicone brush.
- In a deep bowl, put the ground meat, pressed garlic, salt, black pepper, and chopped dill.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Beat the egg white from one egg with a whisk or fork.
- Prepare a plate with bread crumbs for breading.
- Divide the meat mixture into 4 parts.
- Place one portion on your palm.
- Flatten it into a pancake.
- Place an egg on top and wrap it in the meat mixture, forming a cutlet.
- Dip it in the beaten egg white and coat with bread crumbs.
- Alternatively, you can use ground oat flakes for breading.
- Place all the cutlets in the prepared heat-resistant form.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius for 35-40 minutes.
- During baking, brush the cutlets with vegetable oil and the juice that accumulates during baking a couple of times.
- While the cutlets are cooking, let’s make the hot sauce.
- To make sure the egg yolk doesn’t go to waste, mix it with butter.
- Add 3 tbsp of water, 1 tsp of lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Melt the sauce in a double boiler, stirring thoroughly for a couple of minutes.