- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken wing drummettes
- 1/2 C. Pure Sorghum Syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1 T. lime juice
- In a small pot, add the first 5 ingredients and heat up just enough to thin it (about a minute or so do not let it boil).
- It should just be warmed and not really hot. Remove from heat.
- Place the chicken in Ziploc bag, pour 1/2 of the mixture into the bag and seal it up.
- Squish the chicken around in the bag to coat and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Line a large baking sheet with heavy duty tinfoil.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and place skin side up on the pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes, basting every 10 minutes.