We have a habit around the house, we never eat tortilla chips without a nice dip! I have a lot of recipes, and this one I used lately. Check out this amazing razorback layer dip and let me know what you think!
- 6 oz of cream cheese.
- 12 oz of black beans.
- 12 oz of rotel.
- 6 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a safe dish, press down the cream cheese.
- In a bowl, mix together the rotel and black beans with even parts and drain all juices then spread the mixture over the cream cheese.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake in a preheated oven to 300° for 30 minutes.
- I serve this razorback layer dip with tortilla chips.
Simple,easy and cheesy! Beans go perfectly with rotel and of course with that generous amount of cheddar cheese, this dip becomes irresistible! Give it a shot, you’ll like it.