Chops are widespread in Argentina, Chile, and Brazil. However, in many European countries and prepare not the usual meat rolled in egg and breadcrumbs, but the real masterpieces: chops with vegetables, citrus fruits, cheese, cereals. I present to your attention one of my favorite recipes.
We will need:
1. pork entrecote – 600 g.
2. mushrooms – 400 gr.
3. Green peppers (do not take red to avoid merging colors with the tomato) – 1 pc.
4. Tomatoes – 2 pcs.
5. Any type of cheese – 150g.
6. Mayonnaise – a little bit.
7. Sunflower oil – a little.
8. Salt and pepper to taste.
9. Eggs – 2-3 pcs.
10. Bay leaf – 3 pcs.
Step by step recipe:
1. Cut the meat so that it turns out equal pieces. Beat the meat on both sides, salt and pepper it.
2. In a separate bowl beat a couple of eggs for the marinade, put there chopped pieces of entrecote, add bay leaves. Set the pork aside for an hour and let it marinate.
3. While the chops are marinating, prepare the vegetables.
4. Chop and fry the mushrooms, add onions. Fry for a few more minutes.
5. Slice the peppers and tomatoes. Grate the cheese.
6. Place the meat on a baking tray in the oil.
7.Cover the entrecote with a layer of roasted mushrooms.
8. Spread the peppers evenly on top.
9. Then add some tomato.
10. Sprinkle the chops with hard cheese.
11. The last layer is mayonnaise.
12. Send the pork chops with the vegetables to the oven for 15-20 minutes. The temperature mode is 200 degrees.
Serving: serve the chops with a side dish or a separate dish. You can sprinkle them with greens or lemon juice.
The chops are soft, soaked in the juice of vegetables and very filling. I hope that you are satisfied with this recipe.