Isn’t this salad a work of art? Yes! In addition to looking beautiful, this salad is also amazingly delicious!
Preparing this unique layered salad requires patience, but you can use a special snack shaping ring. With such a helper, everything will be very easy.
Ingredients for the layered watercress salad
- 10 marinated mushrooms
- 6 slices of ham
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 tablespoons Mexican mix
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ground black pepper
- Cut the champignons into cubes. Season with salt and pepper. Mix with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise.
- Mix Mexican mixture with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise.
- Cut eggs into small cubes. Season with salt and pepper. Mix with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon mustard.
- Dice the ham and mix with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise.
- Place an appetizer ring on a flat plate. Arrange layer by layer – mushrooms, Mexican mixture, eggs, ham.
- Place in refrigerator for an hour.
- Remove from refrigerator. Carefully remove the ring.
- Add the watercress on top.
The resulting culinary work of art is a great, delicious and spectacular idea for the holiday table.