- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (preferably fresh)
- 1 lb fettuccine, prepared as directed
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
- When butter is melted, add cream cheese.
- When the cream cheese is softened, add heavy cream.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan.
- Serve over hot fettucine noodles