It’s becoming increasingly difficult to find natural sweets in stores, which is why many moms are trying to make them at home for their children.
Today, we suggest preparing homemade jelly that will delight your little ones.
Moreover, fresh fruits are readily available, making it even easier. Homemade jelly will be the perfect substitute for store-bought ones.
- Two bananas
- Two kiwis
- One teaspoon of honey
- 1.35 fl oz (40 ml) of water
- 0.35 oz (10 g) of agar-agar
- Desiccated coconut to taste
Let’s get started with the preparation of homemade kiwi and banana jelly:
- Peel the fruits and cut them into pieces.
- Place agar-agar in a bowl and pour water over it.
- Blend the fruits into a puree using a blender until you achieve a homogeneous mixture.
- Transfer the kiwi and banana puree to a saucepan and place it over heat. When the mixture starts boiling, add the agar-agar, stir well, and simmer for a few more minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add honey to the mixture, stir well, and pour it into a mold lined with plastic wrap.
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate it for 2-3 hours.
- Once the jelly has completely set, cut it into cubes and roll them in desiccated coconut.
- You can store the jelly in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Additionally, this sweet treat is suitable for people following a sugar-free diet.
Enjoy the delightful homemade kiwi and banana jelly!