Every homemaker knows the struggle of tackling stubborn grease on the outer surfaces of pots and pans. Oven trays, in particular, pose a formidable challenge! We all want our cookware to shine, but who wants to spend precious time and exert excessive effort? The physical strain alone can be overwhelming.
However, there’s a fantastic way to save your energy and time. You can effortlessly clean your cookware using environmentally friendly methods.
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1 teaspoon dish soap (liquid)
- 2 tablespoons hydrogen peroxide
- Mix the baking soda, liquid dish soap, and hydrogen peroxide until the mixture resembles whipped cream. Add more hydrogen peroxide if needed.
- Apply the mixture to the dirty surface and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Afterward, take a sturdy sponge, scrub thoroughly, and rinse everything off. Your cookware will gleam! This method is also effective for cleaning stovetop surfaces and gas stove grates.
Say farewell to the hassle of scrubbing away grease and grime. With this straightforward and eco-friendly solution, your cookware will not only be spotless but also a breeze to maintain!