This recipe was floating around Pinterest and since it promised to live up to my “easy and tasty” requirement, I gave it a try…and it definitely didn’t disappoint. and this was an extremely satisfying and tasty dinner.
- 3 lb. bag of frozen chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Frank’s Wings Buffalo Sauce
- 1 packet Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 TBSP butter
- Put frozen chicken, wing sauce, and ranch dip mix into crock pot.
- Cook on low at least 6 to 7 hours
- Using two forks, shred chicken & return to crock pot.
- Add butter.
- Cook on low for an additional hour.