- red potatoes
- canola oil
- packet of onion soup/dip mix (we used Trader Joe’s)
- I gave my daughter a 9×13 and asked her to pour a little bit of oil in the pan which she did with gusto.
- She may have put a little more oil than I would have but the taters turned out crispy which was perfect.
- I’d say she put in 1/3 cup of oil. She then cut up a bunch of red potatoes, enough to fill the bottom of the pan- maybe 8 potatoes.
- Then she sprinkled the onion mix on top and combined everything.
- We put the pan in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour and a half due to my errand running longer than anticipated.
That’s okay because they were PERFECT!