Tapaca chicken with garlic is a popular Georgian dish. Very fragrant, tender and tasty dish can also be prepared on its own at home.
- Small chicken 1 piece.
- Butter 2 tbsp.
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Garlic 2 cloves.
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons.
- Wash and dry chicken, cut lengthwise, beat it with a hammer so that it becomes flat.
- Rub it with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat a frying pan with butter, put the chicken, put a flat lid on top and put a weight on it.
- Cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes on one side, then turn over and cook for another 15-20 minutes.
- Mash the garlic with the vegetable oil and pour over the chicken at the end of cooking.