- 1/2 C. creamy peanut butter
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 C. white sugar
- 1 C. self rising flour
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 C. confectioners sugar
- 2 T. creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 T. milk
- Put the peanut butter and butter in a saucepan over low heat to melt, do not let it boil, just warm and melt.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour and stir to combine well.
- Spread evenly into a 13×9″ sheet cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely and frost.
- Whisk together all ingredients and spread over bars.