Cucumbers pickled in their own juice are extremely tasty. If you’ve never made cucumbers like this before, you should definitely try this simple recipe – trust me, you won’t regret it!
- Cucumbers 2 kg.
- Carrots 1 pc.
- Sugar 125g
- Dry mustard 2 tbsp.
- Salt 50 gr
- Ground black pepper 1 tbsp.
- Garlic clove 2 pcs.
- Refined sunflower oil 125 ml
- 9 % vinegar 125 ml
For 5 half-liter jars:
- Wash cucumbers, cut into circles, place in a large saucepan.
- Grate carrots on a medium grater, or cut into slices and mix with cucumbers.
- Peel the garlic, press it and add to the cucumbers.
- Mix the vegetable oil with vinegar, add spices and seasonings.
- Pour the marinade over the cucumber-cucumber mixture, mix well and leave for 3 hours to let the vegetables run dry.
- During this time, the mixture should be stirred a few more times.
- Jars should be well washed, put in them cucumber-carrot mixture, pour the resulting juice and put in a cold oven.
- Turn on the oven, set the heat to 170 ° C, sterilize jars for 20 minutes, then seal, cover the jars with towels and leave until completely cooled.