These pancakes are a traditional American breakfast dish. The main feature of pancakes is that they are cooked in a pan without adding oil.
- eggs 3 pcs.
- milk 100 ml
- sugar 3 tbsp.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- baking powder 1 tsp.
- 150 g flour
- 50 g butter
- honey 50g
- fruits or berries
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Stir the egg yolks with sugar, add the butter and milk, and beat until smooth. Add flour and baking powder and mix well – the batter should be thicker than for ordinary pancakes.
- Separately whip the whites into a thick foam and gently add to the batter.
- Fry the pancakes in a non-stick pan without adding oil for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Brush the finished pancakes with butter, sprinkle with honey and serve with fruit.