Quick 30-minute chicken and veggies flavored with Cajun seasoning, garlic, and olive oil. These flavorful flavor packs are super healthy and make a delicious low-carb dinner.
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large zucchini chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon EACH garlic powder cayenne pepper, paprika, ground, oregano, black pepper, salt
- Pre-heat oven to 450F. Cut 4 sheet of foil into long rectangles (about 12”x12”). Set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon mixture evenly onto the 4 foil sheets. Fold and seal foil.
- Place foil packs on a cooking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes. Serve chicken from foil packets. Be careful when opening packets; steam is trapped inside.