I really liked the taste of the gravy with the chicken. I served it w/egg noodles and it was a delicious combo. This is great comfort food to me and easy to put together.
- 6 -8 chicken pieces, cleaned
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour and spices and arrange skin side up in a baking dish.
- Mix the cream and water and pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 350* for 1 1/2 hours or until the skin is golden brown.