The cottage cheese dip with flavorful greens will replace butter on sandwiches or serve as an accompaniment to a light salad of fresh vegetables.
- cottage cheese 300 g
- 2 tablespoons heavy sour cream
- green onion 1 bunch
- Fresh parsley 3 sprigs
- fresh coriander 3 sprigs
- fresh basil 1 bundle
- garlic 2 cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt To taste
- ground black pepper To taste
- Wash and dry the herbs: green onions, parsley, coriander, and basil. Chop all the greens.
- Whip the cottage cheese with sour cream (homemade cottage cheese can be replaced with nonfat, and heavy sour cream with Greek yogurt).
- Season the cottage cheese paste with salt and pepper to taste, add crushed garlic, chopped herbs and pour the olive oil.
- Mix everything well.
- Serve the cottage cheese snack chilled.