Get ready to transform your perception of fried mushrooms with these few clever tricks!
These perfectly fried mushrooms are a culinary game-changer. The addition of white dry wine gives them a unique depth of flavor that will leave you craving more. This recipe is not only delicious but also easy to prepare, making it a great appetizer or side dish for any occasion. Enjoy!
- Mushrooms (Champignons) – 500 grams (about 1.1 pounds)
- White Dry Wine – 2-3 tablespoons
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves
- Olive Oil – as needed
- Salt – to taste
- Slice the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Heat a bit of olive oil in a skillet. Add the garlic cloves, crushed with a knife, and let them sizzle for a minute in the hot oil.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and sauté them until they turn golden brown.
- Now, it’s time to add the white dry wine. Continue cooking the mushrooms until the wine evaporates. Season with salt to taste. You can also sprinkle some chopped parsley on top for extra flavor.