Thinking of something mouthwatering and simple to prepare? Are you thinking of something sweet, cheesy, and delectable?
This lemon cheesecake pudding recipe is the perfect answer for your search. You will surely fall in love to its crust made from crushed graham crackers, butter and sugar also to its filling that is made delicious using cream cheese, lemon pudding, milk, and lemon zest.
What is more interesting about this dish is you don’t need the baking skills, simply mix the ingredients, and then refrigerate it, and then you have this delectable lemon cheesecake pudding recipe in your table. Stuck it on your fridge and you surely have something to pull out when in crave of something sweet for dessert or snack.
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (about 15 crackers), plus more for garnish
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 container (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
- Crush the graham crackers in a resealable bag with a rolling pin, or in a food processor, if not already crushed. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small microwave safe dish, melt the butter and sugar together. Stir to dissolve completely. Pour over the graham cracker crumbs and combine thoroughly. Firmly press the crumbs into a 13×9-inch pan.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand-held blender, beat the cream cheese, pudding mix, milk and lemon zest until well combined. Pour onto prepared crust and smooth into an even layer.
- Add the whipped topping in an even layer and garnish with additional graham cracker crumbs and lemon slices. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.