This strawberry jam recipe is a delicious and vitamin-rich treat that doesn’t require cooking, ensuring that all the vitamins are preserved.
- Strawberries: 2 kg (approximately 4.4 pounds)
- Sugar: 1 kg (about 2.2 pounds)
- Water: 0.5 cup (approximately 120 ml)
- Remove the small, ripe, and washed strawberry berries from their stems and strain them through a sieve.
- In a saucepan, mix water with the entire quantity of sugar and boil for 7 minutes.
- Pour the thickened syrup over the strawberries and cover with a lid to cool.
- Once cooled, strain the strawberries again, and boil the collected juice for at least 7 minutes.
- Bring the syrup to a boil, combine it with the berries, and let it cool to room temperature (repeat this process once more).
- After the third repetition, portion the strawberries into sterilized jars, pour in the hot syrup, seal the jars with lids, and cover them with a blanket.
- Enjoy your homemade, vitamin-packed strawberry jam without the need for cooking!
This no-cook strawberry jam is a delightful and nutritious way to preserve the fresh taste of strawberries and their essential vitamins.