- 2 C. self rising flour
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 2 T. butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/4 C. milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 C. fresh whole cranberries
- 11 oz. can mandarin oranges, drained
- Whisk together the flour and sugar. Add in the melted butter, egg, milk and vanilla extract.
- Stir well to combine then fold in the cranberries and mandarin oranges.
- Butter a loaf pan very well and pour the mixture into the pan and spread around to even out.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer stick comes out clean.
- Remove from the pan to a cooling rack.