A bathtub should always be clean and gleaming for a pleasant and safe bathing experience. Unfortunately, taking care of your bathroom fixtures is neither the simplest nor the most enjoyable task. Over time, your bathtub accumulates dirt, and the ceramic surface may start to turn yellow, not to mention those pesky rust stains.
There are many effective commercial cleaning products for your bathtub, but most of them are not just harmful to the environment, but also to your well-being. Additionally, you might not always have the time or the opportunity to run to the store to get these products, even though they’re the kind of items you’d ideally want on hand.
We’re offering you an environmentally friendly and highly cost-effective method to quickly turn your bathtub pristine white. The best part is, you probably have all the necessary items right in your home.
- Liquid soap
- Vinegar heated to 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit)
- A spray bottle
How to apply:
- Heat the vinegar to 40 degrees Celsius (104°F).
- Pour equal parts of liquid soap and warm vinegar into the spray bottle.
- Mix the contents of the bottle and spray it onto the soiled surface.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Then, scrub the bathtub with a sponge and warm water.
Liked it? Share with friends!