The unique combination of flavors and appearance of this homemade pizza will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Milk 4 tbsp.
- Yeast 10g
- 1 pinch of sugar
- Flour 125g
- Butter 30 gr
- Ketchup 3 tbsp.
- 1 tomato
- Eggplant 1 pc.
- Blue onion 1 pc.
- Leek 1 pc.
- Hard cheese 100g.
- Mix the milk, yeast and sugar and leave for a few minutes.
- Mix flour with a pinch of salt, add milk, yeast and butter.
- Knead the dough. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then knead the dough well again and roll out a round pizza base.
- Grease the base with ketchup, place slices of tomato, eggplant (scalded with boiling water) and onion, sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes at 190 ° C.
- The pizza can be garnished with arugula and basil.